What is minting?
Minting is the process of registering a domain onto the blockchain via your cryptocurrency wallet to gain full custody of the domain. This means that nobody else has control over it except for the rightful owner. This is what makes them decentralized and ultimately "unstoppable". Once minted, neither Unstoppable Domains nor any other entity is able to make changes to the domain or take it back from you.
For more info, click here to find out why!
.crypto .x .bitcoin .dao .nft .blockchain .coin .wallet .888
Mint on Polygon:
Now you will be able to mint on Polygon for free using our website. To mint on Polygon, click "Free Mint" next to your domain under the My Domains section of our website.
- Web page needs to be refreshed after adding the Metamask extension
- Metamask wallet needs to be unlocked with your password
- You will need to add the Polygon network to MetaMask
- Metamask needs to be available for all sites (can be reset when not managing your domains)
- Have all other web3 wallet extensions disabled
- Have pop up blockers disabled
Minting .zil domains is simple and requires the user to click “Mint” over the domain in question. You will then be asked to either create or upload a Keystore .json file and passphrase of which the domain will be linked, as covered in the How to Mint .zil Domains Guide.
Passphrases that you selected are 8 or more characters.
Numbers and special characters are optional.
Try num and caps lock on and off if you can’t access the wallet for your .zil domain.
Once a domain is on Zilliqa, only the wallet owner can access it, and this is what makes it “unstoppable.” By default, the JSON file downloaded to your device is "Zilliqa_Wallet.json" and is dated after 8th July 2019.