Note: verification codes can be generated every 30 minutes
- Try a different browser.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Check your spam, junk, promotions, socials and any other email folders you may have
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to whitelist your email address and try again
If all else fails, you may need to change your email address on the UD account. For us to update your email, we will need:
- Your old email address:
- Your new email address:
- Proof of your latest purchase:
- If paid using Credit Card, last 4 digits of the card:
- If paid using PayPal, invoicing ID issued by PayPal starting with "UD-":
- If paid using crypto, the transaction hash:
- If paid using crypto.com, screenshot of the transaction.
- If you have not made any transactions, you can provide us the
- Account Creation date: month/day/year
- If you have only ever claimed a free domain
- Domain name:
- Date it was claimed: month/day/year
Note: the new email must not be associated with another UD account
Please email this to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.