MetaMask Mobile allows you to import NFTs you own. This feature provides a convenient way to see the domains minted in your wallet and even manage them with MetaMask's interface if you wish.
Import domains on Polygon
To import your domains on Polygon, follow these steps:
- Switch your wallet to the Polygon network. If you do not have the Polygon network added to your wallet, refer to Polygon Wiki's guide on adding the Polygon Network.
- Click the NFTs tab → Import NFTs.
- In the Address field, enter Unstoppable Domains' Polygon contract address. The contract address is 0xa9a6a3626993d487d2dbda3173cf58ca1a9d9e9f.
- In the ID field, enter your domain's token ID. To find your domain's token ID, follow these steps:
- Search for your domain on OpenSea.
- Copy the number string after the last slash (/) in your browser's URL bar. This is your domain's token ID.
- Click Import.
That's it! You should now see your domain under the NFTs tab.
Import domains on Ethereum
This section is a work in progress.