Using your Private Key, you can find and download the Keystore JSON file for any Zilliqa wallet through Zillet.io.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Go to Zillet.io
- Step 2: Download a New Keystore JSON File
- Step 3: Enter a New Passphrase
- Step 4: Bridge your .zil Domain
Step 1: Go to Zillet.io
- Go to Zillet.io and click on Access under Private Key
Step 2: Download a New Keystore JSON File
- Click on Wallet Info
- Now click on Reveal Private Key, then select Download Keystore JSON File
Step 3: Enter a New Passphrase
- You will be prompted to enter a new Passphrase, please be aware if you forget this Passphrase the only way to regain access to the Keystore File is to re-download it as described in this guide using the Private Key to access it
- Click on Download File
Step 4: Bridge your .zil Domain
- To bridge your .zil domain/s, please follow this guide.