*** Before you begin, 3 important notes.***
1. We currently only support NFT artwork minted on Ethereum for this feature. (Support for Polygon NFTs will be coming later)
2. Check to make sure your NFT art and your NFT domain are in the same wallet.
3. Your NFT domain could be located in the "hidden" tab of your OpenSea profile account by default. To unhide your domain, tap on the three dots at the top of the asset, and click "unhide."
For Desktop Users:
- Go to the My Domains page.
- Click on Manage next to the domain you want to add the NFT to.
- In domain management, click on Picture on the menu.
- Click on Connect NFT, after choosing the NFT that you want to display click on Select NFT and then on Confirm Changes.
- You will be prompted to select your wallet and sign the transaction. If your domain is minted on Polygon, we cover the gas fees.
- Wait for the modifications to be saved and published to the blockchain before making any other changes.
For Mobile Users:
Note: These steps will only work if you sign in to your Unstoppable account using the "Continue with email" option. Since Dapp browsers in wallets only work with decentralized services you cannot sign in using the "Continue with Google" option, please follow this guide if you wish to switch the sign in options.
- Open the Dapp browser in your wallet and visit the Unstoppable Domains website.
- Sign in to your Unstoppable account. For this step, only the "Continue with email" option will work since we are using a Dapp browser.
- Click on the menu icon and tap on My Domains.
- Tap on Manage next to the domain you want to add the NFT to, then choose Picture from the menu.
- Tap on Connect NFT. After selecting the NFT you'd like to display tap on Select NFT and then Confirm Changes.
- Sign the transaction when prompted, if your domain is minted on Polygon, we cover the gas fees. Wait for the modifications to be saved and published to the blockchain before making any other changes.
After you go through the steps above, the changes will be showcased on OpenSea (screenshot below). Please refresh the metadata in case the changes are not displayed as shown below. To refresh the metadata follow this guide.