Claiming is the process of registering your domains from our database onto the Polygon blockchain and into your cryptocurrency wallet. Once a domain is claimed, you have full custody over the domain. If you want to use, sell or gift a domain - you must first claim it.
In order to claim your domain to an XDEFI wallet, you first must configure XDEFI to be the default browser wallet to interact with web apps.
- Open XEDFI and settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Hit the toggle button next to "Prioritise XDEFI"
- After the toggle is on, you will need to refresh your browser to apply the changes.
- Switch your XDEFI wallet's network to Polygon by hitting the dropdown menu on the top left-hand corner.
Now your XDEFI wallet is ready to claim with!
- Sign in and go to the My Domains section of our website. Click Claim next to the domain, then hit 'Claim/Park' and choose 'Claim into your wallet':
Select 'Add New Wallet', then "Other Wallet":
- The XDEFI web app will pop up. Ensure network to 'Polygon', then click 'Next'. Confirm the transaction and enter your password':
- Then check the box next to "I understand", then click on "Confirm" to claim the domain.
- Once the mint process is complete, you can click on "Track Progress" to view your transaction under your account's "My Transactions" section.
- Click on tx_id_0000 next to the domain to view the transaction on the Polygon network.