You can connect MyEtherWallet (MEW) to the Polygon Mainnet.
- Make sure you have the MEW App downloaded on your smartphone. Then visit the MyEtherWallet website and click on the Access my wallet button.
- Afterward, click on the MEW Wallet option. A QR code will pop up.
- Open the MEW wallet app on your smartphone then click on the camera icon on the top-right corner. This will open the in-app camera, scan the QR code on the screen in front of you.
- Now, you are in the MEW Dashboard. Click on Network (on the right).
- Under Select Network click on MATIC - Polygon (Matic). This will switch the network to Polygon.
- You are now connected to Polygon! Exit to the MEW Dashboard to view the changes.
You're good to go!