You can only manage domains on Ethereum on unstoppable.crypto. You will need ETH in the same wallet you minted the domain to. The ETH is used to cover the gas fees and publish all changes made to the Ethereum blockchain.
You can manage your minted domains using our decentralized website: unstoppable.crypto. Through unstoppable.crypto you will be able to add crypto addresses, add an IPFS hash, etc.
Before we begin, if you use the Chrome or Firefox browsers you will need to download the Unstoppable Extension to access the website. If you are using the Brave or Opera browsers you can access the website natively without needing an extension.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Go to unstoppable.crypto, click on CONNECT TO A WALLET on the top-right and then choose the wallet you minted your domain to in order to continue
- Click on the domain you want to manage and then click on UPDATE RECORDS at the bottom
- The Records window pops up. Here you can click on the Select record key to add crypto addresses, an IPFS hash, etc. You can view all record functions here
- To add a crypto address, for example BTC, choose crypto.BTC.address from the Select record key menu. If you want to add an IPFS hash you should choose ipfs.html.value from the menu
- Make sure you click on the plus sign (+) after adding the values in the empty field before updating the changes
Transferring a Domain
You can also transfer domains on unstoppable.crypto
- Click on the TRANSFER button located at the bottom
- Enter the ETH wallet address you would like to transfer the domain to in the empty field labelled Receiver and then click on the TRANSFER button. Once you sign the transaction wait for the network to clear it and the transfer will be complete