TABLE OF CONTENTS
In order to enable the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for more security while claiming and managing domains you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Click on "SET UP TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION"
- Scan the bar code with your preferred authenticator. We recommend Duo or Google Authenticator from the App Store or Play Store.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the 6-digit code the Authenticator App shows for the Unstoppable Domains Website and click SAVE:
- Click on the SEND CODE BY EMAIL button:
- Type the Two 6 digits code you received via email to configure the set-up:
- Your domains are now with another layer of security and the only way anyone can claim or manage them inside the Unstoppable Domains account, will require them to have access to the Wallet and to the Phone, you used to configure the Two Factor Authentication code.
Locked out of your account?
We can disable 2FA for your account if you are locked out of it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket with the following information:
- Email associated with your Unstoppable Domains account
- Proof of your latest purchase
- Last 4 digits if paid with debit/credit card
- PayPal transaction ID
- Crypto transaction hash