Please see our Am I Eligible for a Refund guide to confirm whether a domain is eligible for a refund. If it is eligible, you will need to submit a support ticket containing the following information:
- The domain(s) you would like to be refunded, so we can check their eligibility.
- The reason you are asking for a refund.
- If it applies, please specify if you would prefer a refund as store credit that you may use to purchase alternative domains or products on our website, or if you would like to be refunded to the original payment method.
- We need to verify it's really you who purchased the domain(s) and is requesting the refund via one of the following methods:
1. If paid using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits.
2. If paid using PayPal, please provide the transaction ID issued by PayPal.
3. If paid using crypto, please provide the transaction hash. Please note the refund will be issued in USDC.
4. If paid using crypto.com, please send a screenshot of the transaction.